Episode 4: Your Typical Creepy Cave

Click here for the Episodes



"Oh dear, what? wizard, there is no deer here?" I mean seriously, I don't see a dear. 


<I am pretty sure you are getting the wrong idea.>


"Well, you see Emerald the Young is the most powerful and unpredictable of all the Star Wizards." the Colorful Ghost said. 


"Um, So does that mean I'll die? Oh Please help me out!" I cried out and started to cling to the wizard. 


<Stop being such a crybaby, have a bowl of rice! I am not going to kill you ok.>


Um... I don't think there is rice here but um thank you for not thinking about killing me. I thought as I started to feel better. In fact, I am sleepy again. So as we ended the crazy night, I headed toward my section of the open field. As I was walking toward there, I saw a kind of big rock far away, but never mind that I am tired. Man! Today was one heck of a day! I wish I could go back to my friends and my house. 


<Quite it down, It is tiresome to hear you complain all the time. Now Good night>


.......


As I woke up, I saw the night sky as I was lying there. I really miss home, but this got to be fun too, so I just deal with it. "GOOD MORNING!" I yelled out into the night. Welllll, actually it is still night but whatever.


<Ugh, why did you have to wake up now. I was sleeping so peacefully.>


"AHHH! Oh, wait, that's right, you are here too." I said forgetting that something was inside of me. Speaking about it, Is there anyone or anything else in my brain?

......

Helllllooo? Whatever. As I thought about this I was walking toward the old man by the campfire. "Yo, what's up, ready to party!? I heard that this island was the best place to go visit! Oooo, some bug soup for me, well I thank you so much, but I don't want to die so soon."


"You have already eaten some and did not die from it. Now eat because I will take you to the training ground," the wizard said. 


"Oh yay! Exercise is my favorite thing! Let's just skip breakfast. So what are we going to do?" I really want to leave here so if this speeds up the process then that's that. Besides I am super good a sports. Hehehe old man, ain't nothing going to stop me from leaving here. Ha ha ha! 


"Then the fault is on your head boy for not eating. Now follow me, for I will take you to the place." So I followed him. As we were walking through the night, the wizard, said something and his hand suddenly had a ball of fire. 


"Whoa! So am I going to be able to do that someday? Please tell me I can, then I can impress all of my friends! Hahaha!"


"Yes, in fact someday you will be the greatest of all wizards, but never mind that" 


"Ok."


We walked for quite a while toward the rock I saw before I went to sleep. However, as we got closer, I could see that it was a giant cave entrance. After another while, We finally arrived at the cave entrance. It was a huge metal door that was as big as three stories high. It was a design of a scene that looked like people singing around a campfire. 


"Well, if I go into that cave then I should bring my cave insurance so that if there is a collapse, I'll be fully covered. Get it? ....... Never mind you humorless sage. So do I have to go in there?" 


"Yes. This will be the start of your training. In there, you will learn how to survive on your own. You will also learn how to work as a team with your Star Wizard. That is all. I will now open up the door, but it will only stay open for two seconds. So get ready." He yapped.


"Ok, this is totally normal thinning for web novel heroes to do, so I'll totally be fine." Besides he said as I go through all this I will become super op!


"Alright I am going to open it then you run through it! Ok." After saying that, he started to say something again, but I couldn't understand. As he was finishing, the huge door started to open. So without another thought, I ran! There was this cool feeling breeze that blew at my face. Right after I ran passed the doorway, it closed like it had never even opened. It was so sudden that fell on my face.


"Uggghhh. I thought it was at least going to close the door, not blank the door away." I said as I was looking where I was. I saw a door in front of me that was at least the average size of a human door. It had letters graved into the door front:

                                                                      Conqueror of Fear

Well, that doesn't good. I am really afraid of Tasselled Wobbegong. I saw it once in the aquarium and it has become my number one nightmare. "Ok, this is fine, just your typical creepy cave," I said. Then I reached for the door and opened it. "OH NO!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading this!